Where to Buy
We are currently selling our cheese at the following markets:
- Constantine Farmers Market (second Saturday monthly)
- Helston Farmers Market (first Saturday monthly)
- Helston Country Market (Fridays weekly, Guildhall)
- Truro, Falmouth and St Ives Farmers Markets (on the Cornish Farmhouse Cheeses stall)
You can also buy our cheese from many retail outlets, including the following:
- Bailey’s Country Store, Penryn
- The Courtyard Deli, Falmouth
- Perran-ar-Worthal Fruit & Veg Stall
- Ponsanooth Village Shop
- Stithians Costcutter Stores
- The Natural Store, Falmouth
- Cornish Food Box Company
- The Cornish Hen Delicatessen, Penzance
- Corner Deli, Porthleven, Helston
- Padstow Farm Shop
- Veryan & Portloe Stores
- The Great Cornish Food Store, Truro
- Country Cheeses - Topsham, Totnes & Tavistock
We will be selling our cheese at the following events in 2017:
- Folk & Cider Fayre, Falmouth 15th - 17th April
- Melton Mowbray Artisan Cheese Fair - 29th & 30th April
- Enys Spring Fair - 13th & 14th May
- Stithians Show - 17th July
- Tavistock Cheese Fair - 26th & 27th August
- Cornish Country Fair, Stithians Showground - 27th August
- Newlyn Fish Festival - 28th August
- Enys Autumn Craft & Food Event - 28th/29th October
- Helston Fatstock Show - 6th November
- Made in Cornwall Christmas Fair, Truro Piazza - 29th November to 3rd December
- Trevena Cross Nursery, Breage - Christmas market weekends, dates TBC
More events will be added as they are booked up!
We are proud and delighted that our Kennall Vale St Gluvias Cheese won a Gold Award at the Melton Mowbray Artisan Cheese Fair and our Treloar Cheese won a Silver Award.
St Gluvias recently won a Silver Award at the prestigious Global Cheese awards at Frome Cheese Show.
Our traditional hard-pressed artisan farmhouse cheese is made exclusively with the beautiful creamy milk from our own herd of Ayrshire cows.
The Ayrshire breed of dairy cow originates in Scotland. Our cows are hardy and placid, and their creamy milk is renowned for its excellent cheese making properties.
Buy our artisan cheese at various regular local produce markets, as well as in delicatessens and retail outlets in the area.