Where to Buy
We are currently selling our cheese at the following markets:
- Constantine Farmers Market (second Saturday monthly)
- Stithians Produce Market (Occasionally - third Saturday monthly)
- Helston Farmers Market (first Saturday monthly)
- Helston Country Market (Fridays weekly, Guildhall)
- Mawgan Farmers Market (third Saturday monthly)
- Truro, Falmouth and St Ives Farmers Markets (on the Cornish Cuisine/Cornish Smokehouse stand)
You can also currently buy our cheese from the following retail outlets:
- Bailey’s Country Store, Penryn
- The Courtyard Deli, Falmouth
- Perran-ar-Worthal Fruit & Veg Stall
- Ponsanooth Village Shop
- Stithians Costcutter Stores
- The Natural Store, Falmouth
- Cornish Food Box Company
- The Cornish Hen Delicatessen, Penzance
- Corner Deli, Porthleven, Helston
- Padstow Farm Shop
- Veryan & Portloe Stores
- The Great Cornish Food Store, Truro
- Country Cheeses - Topsham, Totnes & Tavistock
We will be selling our cheese at the following events in 2017:
- Folk & Cider Fayre, Falmouth 15th - 17th April
- Melton Mowbray Artisan Cheese Fair - 29th & 30th April
- Enys Spring Fair - 13th & 14th May
- Stithians Show - 17th July
- Tavistock Cheese Fair - 26th & 27th August
- Cornish Country Fair, Stithians Showground - 27th August
- Newlyn Fish Festival - 28th August
- Frome Cheese Show - 9th September
- Great Cornish Food Festival, Truro September, dates TBC
- Oyster Festival, Falmouth - October, dates TBC
More events will be added as they are booked up!
We are proud and delighted that our Kennall Vale St Gluvias Cheese won a Gold Award at the Melton Mowbray Artisan Cheese Fair and our Treloar Cheese won a Silver Award.
St Gluvias recently won a Silver Award at the prestigious Global Cheese awards at Frome Cheese Show.
Our traditional hard-pressed artisan farmhouse cheese is made exclusively with the beautiful creamy milk from our own herd of Ayrshire cows.
The Ayrshire breed of dairy cow originates in Scotland. Our cows are hardy and placid, and their creamy milk is renowned for its excellent cheese making properties.
Buy our artisan cheese at various regular local produce markets, as well as in delicatessens and retail outlets in the area.