Where to Buy
We are currently selling our cheese at the following markets:
- Helston Farmers Market (first Saturday monthly)
- Helston Country Market (Fridays weekly, Guildhall)
- Truro, Falmouth, Padstow and St Ives Farmers Markets (on Nigel's Cornish Farmhouse Cheeses stall)
You can buy our cheese from many retail outlets, including the following:
- Bailey’s Country Store, Penryn
- The Courtyard Deli, Falmouth
- Perran-ar-Worthal Fruit & Veg Stall
- Ponsanooth Village Shop
- Stithians Costcutter Stores
- The Natural Store, Falmouth
- Cornish Food Box Company Truro
- The Cornish Hen Delicatessen, Penzance
- Corner Deli, Porthleven, Helston
- Padstow Farm Shop
- Veryan & Portloe Stores
- The Great Cornish Food Store, Truro
- Country Cheeses - Topsham, Totnes & Tavistock
We will be selling our cheese at the following events in 2018:
- Made in Cornwall Easter Fair, Truro - 29th to 31st March
- Melton Mowbray Artisan Cheese Fair - 5th & 6th May
- Enys Spring Fair - 12th & 13th May
- Royal Cornwall Show, Wadebridge - 7th, 8th & 9th June
- Stithians Show - 16th July
More events will be added as they are booked up!
We are proud and delighted that our Kennall Vale St Gluvias Cheese won a Gold Award at the 2016 Melton Mowbray Artisan Cheese Fair and our Treloar Cheese won a Silver Award.
St Gluvias recently won a Silver Award at the prestigious Global Cheese awards at Frome Cheese Show.
Our traditional hard-pressed artisan farmhouse cheese is made exclusively with the beautiful creamy milk from our own herd of Ayrshire cows.
The Ayrshire breed of dairy cow originates in Scotland. Our cows are hardy and placid, and their creamy milk is renowned for its excellent cheese making properties.
Buy our artisan cheese at various regular local produce markets, as well as in delicatessens and retail outlets in the area.